[hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess load state

Hello.

I'm still struggling with Lethal Xcess.
Using latest HG version for Cygwin.

I'm using an apparently good saved state file, at the menu.
Sometimes it loads with good palette.
Sometimes it loads with wrong palette. See screenshot.

I can type AltGr+L many times, it doesn't change anything.
- If it was good the first time, it is always good.
- If it was wrong the first time, it is always wrong. The only solution is to close Hatari completely, run it again, cross fingers, and type AltGr+L. If it is wrong, start again.

This is the proof that something isn't properly initialized in Hatari. Loading a particular saved state should give the very same result on each time.

--
Vincent Rivière