Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

Am Tue, 23 May 2017 22:39:54 +0200
schrieb Cocoa Pod <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx>:

> Bonjour,
> I made what Thomas recommended me except for keys coma, semicolon and
> "Left Alt". Comma is the separator of numbers, semicolon is the start
> of comment and I've no found why "Left Alt" not runs !

Could you please send your current version to the mailing list? I'd
like to have a look at it. Maybe "left alt" is used by macOS already,
so that you do not see it in Hatari anymore? Have you tried whether it
makes a difference in fullscreen mode?

> This file
> seems to be OK for ST, MegaST, STE, Mega STE, but is bad for TT and
> Falcon. Treatment of Keyboard or their keycode are different for
> these machines ? What's this problem ?. Has anyone a french Falcon ?

The TOS of the Falcon was multi-language, i.e. there is no such thing
like a French TOS 4.0x. The language of the Falcon TOS is selected via
an NVRAM setting during boot. There are programs available for
configuring these settings, e.g. Uwe Seimet's BOOTCONF, see:

 http://www.seimet.de/atari/de/

Not sure why it is not working on TT for you, though ... I though this
would not use these NVRAM settings yet. Did you make sure to use a
french TOS 3.0x here? Otherwise, maybe it's worth a try to use BOOTCONF
here, too.