Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

Bonjour,
I made what Thomas recommended me except for keys coma, semicolon and "Left Alt".
Comma is the separator of numbers, semicolon is the start of comment and I've no found why "Left Alt" not runs !
This file seems to be OK for ST, MegaST, STE, Mega STE, but is bad for TT and Falcon.
Treatment of Keyboard or their keycode are different for these machines ? What's this problem ?.
Has anyone a french Falcon ? I'm looking for image of its keyboard and for key code of it.
Miguel

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/