Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

Below my last version of the file "keyboard mapping" for Macbook Pro. The file "keyboard-example.txt" in /hatari/doc/fr is not anymore up to date. He could be replaced by this file which I verified and which is commented. The file also contains conversion for the numerical part of the keyboards USB of Apple. Note, keyboards USB of apple are not all identical. Some have 16 F keys and other have only 15 F keys.  Usage of  F keys 13 to 16 is not obvious.
  Miguel