Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

>> Hi,
>> Below my last version of the file "keyboard mapping" for Macbook Pro.
>> The file "keyboard-example.txt" in /hatari/doc/fr is not anymore up
>> to date. He could be replaced by this file which I verified and which
>> is commented.
>
> Thanks for your work! Replacing the example file in doc/fr/ is
> certainly a good idea, since it is really out of date, but I'd prefer
> if we could avoid the numeric values in there now, since they depend on
> the SDL version (SDL1 vs. SDL2). Could you please rework your file to
> use the key names from https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_Keycode instead?
Ok, I'll do that.

Other thing, somme application have English keyboard hard coded in it. As exemple the shell Gulam.
Except for patch the application, is there another solution?

I think of opening a page "Hatari" in my site cocoa.pod.  This may cause problem?

Miguel

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/