Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

Am Sun, 14 May 2017 09:48:42 +0200
schrieb Cocoa Pod <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
> Below my last version of the file "keyboard mapping" for Macbook Pro.
> The file "keyboard-example.txt" in /hatari/doc/fr is not anymore up
> to date. He could be replaced by this file which I verified and which
> is commented.

Thanks for your work! Replacing the example file in doc/fr/ is
certainly a good idea, since it is really out of date, but I'd prefer
if we could avoid the numeric values in there now, since they depend on
the SDL version (SDL1 vs. SDL2). Could you please rework your file to
use the key names from https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_Keycode instead?

For example, instead of:

0x4000003a,59	# F1
0x4000003b,60	# F2

simply write:

F1,59
F2,60

That should then work with both, SDL1 and SDL2 based builds of Hatari
on macOS.

 Thanks,