|Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
I found the missing characters, also I have on the keyboard of the MBPro all the characters of the keyboard Atari. To verify the characters, I used Marcel.app who intercepts ALTERNATE and some function keys. So, ALTERNATE seemed not to be active. I use now a simple text editor and I have all Atari keyboard characters!
> I'll happily help it with something more generalized/localized. Scancode is now working pretty well, except I can type * on my Swedish MBPr keyboard. Slightly cumbersome when Devpac-coding ;)