Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart

Le 24/05/2017 à 21:50, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

For now it's number for easier testing.  I can change it to
strings before finishing & documenting it.

Next week I'll probably look into VDI modes, then into EmuTOS
and Falcon TOS support.

OK, thanks.
Just wondering, shouldn't this option name have "autostart" in it ? Like "autostart-res" for example ?

"tos-res" could be misleading if people expect it to override gem's resolution even when starting Hatari without any autostart program. WDYT ?