Re: [hatari-devel] test needed on a 4MB STF

Le 20/12/2016 à 16:17, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Please find my photos here:
<https://ocean.czietz.de/index.php/apps/gallery/s/nr6Y6FpHrrhWlfQ>. On

Looking at the photos, I see that the 8th pattern has the same color as the border color.
But border is set to $777 (white) and 8th pattern has color $555.

Is that your monitor that displays similar results for $777 and $555 ?

It doesn't impact my tests, I have enough data with the 9 other patterns, but it looked strange, maybe your monitor needs different settings ?