Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari on macOS (was: Version 2)

> Le 28 nov. 2016 à 18:53, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Miguel,
>
> I think the error happens when the application (Hatari) is opened. Very few macOS users actually compile Hatari or use Xcode.
>
> Bob C
I never seen that ! Each application is created for an OSx minimum target. Before this version, application crashes. It's also possible to limite to max OSX. But between these limits  en.lproj or English.lprof are Ok. So for analyse this I need the exact conditions and the file (or project) which crash.

Miguel

I want to add to last message: recently Apple add in bundle nib a signature file !

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/