Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari on macOS (was: Version 2)

It seems that is no reason for that. On site atari-home.de I read:
Unter Contents/Resources English.lproj und French.lproj löschen.
Danach eng.lproj nach English.lproj und fr.lproj nach French.lproj umbenennen.
First: eng.lproj is not correct ! It must be en.lproj.
If you want to specify the region you write: en-GB.lproj for Great Britain
or fr-CN.lproj for french in Canada ..... and so on.
From what I know at this time,  en.lproj and English.lproj are both correct.

Miguel

By the way, after releasing Hatari 2.0, some users apparently had to
rename en.lproj and fr.lproj back to English.lproj and French.lproj,
see for example here:

http://forum.atari-home.de/index.php?topic=13206.msg211790#msg211790

Do you've got a clue why that might be necessary on systems and on
others it's working fine without modifications?

Cocoa Pod