Re: [hatari-devel] Version 2

Because the unknown license status in disk.icns, I corrected the proposed modification
There is no need of XXX.icns file for the window "New Floppy Image", a PNG file is sufficient.
I corrected the "diskette ST" picture found at ../share/icons for two reasons: displays PC and Mac do not have same gamma and resolution of 300 dpi is not adapted to what I need.  I corrected xibs to insert the png file.
from zip file:
en.lproj, fr.lproj and stdisk.png are to be put in gui-osx in place of existing.
Then apply cocoa.diff which corrects cmakelist.txt for the following 3 points:
1 Implementation of stdisk.png
2 Supression of xib in the executable

 Miguel

> Thomas,
>> The icon "disk.icns" is missing in hatari project version 2.
>> Could you copy this icon from project version 1.9 to project version
>> 2. Thanks
>>  Miguel
>
> Hi,
>
> sorry, the last version of that file that I've seen only contained some
> random floppy image with unknown license status, so it was not clear
> whether it is possible to bundle it with GPL software or not. I won't
> add that to the repository - and as long as we don't have a
> proper solution here, I think I better also do not apply your patch yet.
>
> Considering that we have floppy images as .PNG files in the repository
> already, would it be feasible to create the disk.icns file from the PNG
> files automatically, so we don't have to carry the binaries twice in
> the repo? According to
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12306223/how-to-manually-create-icns-files-using-iconutil
> it should be possible to use iconutil to create icon files
> automatically from PNG - could you maybe come up with some CMake rules
> to do this job? That would be very appreciated!
>
> Thomas

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/