Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari on macOS (was: Version 2)

Am Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:49:06 +0100
schrieb Cocoa Pod <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx>:

> It seems that is no reason for that. On site atari-home.de
> <http://atria-home.de/> I read: Unter Contents/Resources
> English.lproj und French.lproj löschen. Danach eng.lproj nach
> English.lproj und fr.lproj nach French.lproj umbenennen. First:
> eng.lproj is not correct ! It must be en.lproj. If you want to
> specify the region you write: en-GB.lproj for Great Britain or
> fr-CN.lproj for french in Canada .... and so on. From what I know at
> this time,  en.lproj and English.lproj are both correct.

OK. Maybe it's some weird caching effect from macOS. I remember that
when I did the first version of Hatari for OS X (more than 10 years
ago, I think), OS X sometimes cached information from my self-developed
applications, so I had to reboot (!) to force the finder to use the
proper information from my freshly generated application.
Maybe these users here ran the old version of Hatari (with
English/French.lproj), just before they replaced it with the new
version, and the OS still looked into the old, cached folder
locations? ... well, it's just a guess, but from my experience with OS
X, it could be possible.