[hatari-devel] Hatari on macOS (was: Version 2)

Am Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:20:49 +0100
schrieb Cocoa Pod <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx>:

> Because the unknown license status in disk.icns, I corrected the
> proposed modification There is no need of XXX.icns file for the
> window "New Floppy Image", a PNG file is sufficient. I corrected the
> "diskette ST" picture found at ../share/icons for two reasons:
> displays PC and Mac do not have same gamma and resolution of 300 dpi
> is not adapted to what I need.

OK. It's a little bit sad that we can not use the same PNG file for
both, Linux and macOS, but at least your stdisk.png is now also
reasonable small enough compared to the previous .icns file, so I
committed your update now. Thanks a lot for doing that!

> I corrected xibs to insert the png
> file. from zip file: en.lproj, fr.lproj and stdisk.png are to be put
> in gui-osx in place of existing.

By the way, after releasing Hatari 2.0, some users apparently had to
rename en.lproj and fr.lproj back to English.lproj and French.lproj,
see for example here:

 http://forum.atari-home.de/index.php?topic=13206.msg211790#msg211790

Do you've got a clue why that might be necessary on systems and on
others it's working fine without modifications?