Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset

Le 11/04/2016 18:34, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Am 11.04.2016 um 15:53 schrieb Vincent Rivière:

It would be nice that Hatari could do such thing automatically, so the
average Atari developer could focus on his task without messing with
debugger scripts. In other words, it would be nice that Hatari behaves
intuitively, just like Steem.

+1..using such nerd-like measures is a main reason why people dismiss
Hatari as a usable emulator. We need more userfriendliness, esp. for the
powerful features like the debugger.

I can agree that it can be hard sometimes as a "usable debugger", but I would not go that far to say "as a usable emulator" :)