|[hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 16:40:52 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jSaf8uX0UKMn+Pc+zmYhc3yIPcTvKiMGrAvUXg1b4DM=; b=gUeujnOZ92jChC1yXj0wJXNV1nLeP3H1A1b2Nq+h07Zqqc8Dz+3nzPPiyGoM9N/iea aFAXzt/aVUnDefXClUXvjwcSyGTOvA4Scul3/FoT1Lh/pOQikvmXerMRZ4rE8hklKduf ujoPqQxuOR6lHr8ZNmA9IfyQnu0zIyw7dyyBhsIV9M9XC4U8wkyMlXAPU4NGx632qph6 Lzl5R3PsTyiPRg0Q8Y5dzBlC+UD/lRkrZMIvhVx/ifjXUPLSobCbpPpx53ySzd/cFgy1 OyVJjvXl0QHAVTtqCEkbUjqqBr93z3EnH7Zs4DW95Shr0qU1vdUh7QH/dA0Tv62rc9Cb v/AQ==
Hatari is very handy for cross-development. Developing on the host OS, then
running on Hatari.
But there is a very annoying behaviour: in most cases, Hatari does not
reload the ROM or floppy images or reset.
My wish would be to use the following scenario:
- Build a new ROM or floppy image, outside Hatari
- Run Hatari for testing
- Change the sources
- Build again
- Use AltGr+R in Hatari to reboot and see the changes
Currently, it seems that AltGr+R never reloads ROM/floppy.
However the sequence "Pause, Reset machine, OK" seems to reload the ROM. But
not the floppy (at least, not consistently).
Fixing that behaviour would be of great help for cross-developers of Atari