|Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:24:05 -0700 (MST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1453854245; bh=w1bjWaBLtXX9kHUPK/+a2n+7ptshDFOFpnWNfjcWESI=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AVmb2PbkF0JyLtVfW+sv1uDdWCLJWPJO9Spjir53c4hYEGtV+SUc9z2lCZQTYpXZu vhLSP/QSrcSJ9Bu/9Mf/Hxgh2dJntMZrZLwsDA3I3hICDe69l56FNXyZVRoTW5z2T2 XFRzZtDHbuBzSaygSalS8LLlHrR9f0l7mDcHc0Gm3GZMKiMhMQdTPdIOqdlGOq3xiT WmoetL6x89cn26exjIMknfDTMT/hbrSzJdWZmLaF+Jx2p8oCDvi6QEOFABye3jR3Yz I7UGYp/ClsFZJB+I9HYXX5MtQWxDJblzT80rsm/X3BzC5cdiAUldGG6meqHTkcTDfe U6vf8unx5hsiA==
- Thread-index: czPotaX5GtDAnb8PjkN1PEuPv6vwZg==
- Thread-topic: alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2
----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 26/01/2016 23:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> > I just did some bisecting in the background, and for me, it breaks with
> > this commit:
> > http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/rev/9e8323b058d6
> > Is somebody already subscribed to the SDL mailing list and could report
> > this? If not, I'll maybe do this at the weekend when I got some spare
> > minutes...
> Seems we came to the same conclusion at the same time :)
> I don't have an account on SDL ML, so if you or someone else can report
> it, that would be nice.
I have no problems whatsoever with any of Hatari SDL-2.0.4
oldcore newcore I compiled new Hatari and new SDL2.
I used new SDL-2.0.4 libs with older versions of Hatari compiled
I can Alt-gr + r to reset Hatari. + q to quit.
Is there something I'm missing?
CentOS 6 + Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop (old dual core)