Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2

----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 26/01/2016 23:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :
>
> > I just did some bisecting in the background, and for me, it breaks with
> > this commit:
> >
> > http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/rev/9e8323b058d6
> >
> > Is somebody already subscribed to the SDL mailing list and could report
> > this? If not, I'll maybe do this at the weekend when I got some spare
> > minutes...
> >

> Seems we came to the same conclusion at the same time :)
>
> I don't have an account on SDL ML, so if you or someone else can report
> it, that would be nice.
>
> Nicolas

Hi,

I have no problems whatsoever with any of Hatari SDL-2.0.4
oldcore newcore I compiled new Hatari and new SDL2.
I used new SDL-2.0.4 libs with older versions of Hatari compiled
with SDL-2.0.3

No problems.

I can Alt-gr + r to reset Hatari. + q to quit.
Is there something I'm missing?

CentOS 6 + Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop (old dual core)