|Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 14:16:48 -0700 (MST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1453843008; bh=XB0EQQiwTA5XDNP9cRozi78ej2OoWFNKfrXLfxSwx8g=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hpTp000Ujte3HLB6Om9kOCItFlgDJusGDnMrKeaX6jLzLCP6WDQaE9pOea0HndlZZ d/odveTKe53piNxGfIl+EGp+WVEP1aGyyqZXflU7yaBmU8+Dg64g0eSMrjraocR2of 92Lsrj0sOO/+pEDdmpdhfRRexz7/Zw/97lT7uZS9Nb5IuAG4Q4cWPSbZ1oJ1hHT1KW OCwcfMtwPDZ6mj/ljNeiA1wMlQ5oMEpPVstYBHy8ruh3gk7S4KIOtZB3kgruLKuTJN Bvjhp3RpJQxY6q+ygTRsE5wKv/wBKI/z0dLHwjKa7+J2O+Ar9WeZs/J2vTMuWFTAzg Cd8iWzZJu72Pg==
- Thread-index: NaEWfTIFkTOYb690iNHAyU55QEr/kQ==
- Thread-topic: alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2
----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 26/01/2016 21:42, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> > On 26.01.2016 12:42, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> >> Le 18/01/2016 20:53, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> >>> On 17.01.2016 18:40, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> >>>> Hello
> >>>> it seems some of the recent changes broke alt-gr key under linux, when I
> >>>> use it I now get :
> >>>> Warning: Unhandled scancode 0xe6!
> >>>> so I'm unable to use shortcut + modifier
> >>>> It worked a few days ago with sdl2.
> >>>> If I recompile with sdl1, alt-gr works again.
> > ...
> >> I have 2 linux PC with the same problem, but in both cases I had an
> >> update to the recent sdl 2.0.4 from early january (before I had 2.0.3)..
> >> Maybe 2.0.4 broke sthg ? Can you try installing 2.0.4 to see if you get
> >> the same problem ?
> > I just installed SDL 2.0.4 here and I see the same problem: AltGr is not
> > handled as modifier key anymore. It works fine when using one of the
> > "Windows" keys instead, so you can use that as workaround...
> If it works for david with "SDL.9893 (SDL2 pre 2.04 from HG) Oct. 11
> 2015", maybe there's a diff relating to keys in between ?
There is (less than a week later). There are also a few other
interesting things too. I don't think SDL2.0.4 is stable because
many changes were made quickly before release. I guess
SDL2 will have a bug-fix release before long.
> I can use the left window key 400000e3 as a modifier, but it's also
> intercepted by KDE, so I get my shortcuts under Hatari but also various
> kde menus appearing :(
I guess I'll have to get compiling stuff again to see what happens.