Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2

----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 26/01/2016 21:42, Thomas Huth a écrit :

> >> I have 2 linux PC with the same problem, but in both cases I had an
> >> update to the recent sdl 2.0.4 from early january (before I had 2.0.3)..
> >> Maybe 2.0.4 broke sthg ? Can you try installing 2.0.4 to see if you get
> >> the same problem ?
> >
> > I just installed SDL 2.0.4 here and I see the same problem: AltGr is not
> > handled as modifier key anymore. It works fine when using one of the
> > "Windows" keys instead, so you can use that as workaround...
>
> If it works for david with "SDL.9893 (SDL2 pre 2.04 from HG) Oct. 11
> 2015", maybe there's a diff relating to keys in between ?

There is (less than a week later). There are also a few other
interesting things too. I don't think SDL2.0.4 is stable because
many changes were made quickly before release. I guess
SDL2 will have a bug-fix release before long.

> I can use the left window key 400000e3 as a modifier, but it's also
> intercepted by KDE, so I get my shortcuts under Hatari but also various
> kde menus appearing :(
>
> Nicolas

I guess I'll have to get compiling stuff again to see what happens.