Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2

On 27.01.2016 01:24, David Savinkoff wrote:
> ----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
>> Le 26/01/2016 23:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :
>>
>>> I just did some bisecting in the background, and for me, it breaks with
>>> this commit:
>>>
>>> http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/rev/9e8323b058d6
>>>
>>> Is somebody already subscribed to the SDL mailing list and could report
>>> this? If not, I'll maybe do this at the weekend when I got some spare
>>> minutes...
>>>

>> Seems we came to the same conclusion at the same time :)
>>
>> I don't have an account on SDL ML, so if you or someone else can report
>> it, that would be nice.
>>
>> Nicolas
>>

> Hi,
>
> I have no problems whatsoever with any of Hatari SDL-2.0.4
> oldcore newcore I compiled new Hatari and new SDL2.
> I used new SDL-2.0.4 libs with older versions of Hatari compiled
> with SDL-2.0.3
>
> No problems.
>
> I can Alt-gr + r to reset Hatari. + q to quit.
> Is there something I'm missing?

 David,

could you please run "xev" and tell me what you get when you press
the right ALT key on your keyboard? You should see something like:

KeyPress event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x3800001,
    root 0xd6, subw 0x3800002, time 30598513, (53,55), root:(924,502),
    state 0x10, keycode 108 (keysym 0xfe03, ISO_Level3_Shift), same_screen YES,
    XKeysymToKeycode returns keycode: 92
    XLookupString gives 0 bytes:
    XmbLookupString gives 0 bytes:
    XFilterEvent returns: False