Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2

Le 26/01/2016 23:26, Thomas Huth a écrit :

I just did some bisecting in the background, and for me, it breaks with
this commit:

http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/rev/9e8323b058d6

Is somebody already subscribed to the SDL mailing list and could report
this? If not, I'll maybe do this at the weekend when I got some spare
minutes...

Seems we came to the same conclusion at the same time :)

I don't have an account on SDL ML, so if you or someone else can report it, that would be nice.