Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari version for OS X

Le 30/06/2015 10:36, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi Bob,

Thanks for testing. I cannot replicate the slow UI with TOS 4.04 and the
Falcon-version here though. Other Mac users please test as well.

(Am I missing something or is it up to the Hatari user to manually
select 68030, 16MHz, DSP etc after having selected Falcon as system?)

Hi

it depends ; if you select TOS 4.04, then it will switch to falcon + 68030 + dsp. But it you select only "falcon" in System, you need to set all parameters yourself (in case you want to "custom" some of them)

In my case, I always choose tos 4 ot tos 3 when I want switch to Falcon / TT, and tos 1.62 when I want to switch to STE.