|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:18:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=Il7SGLhuuyRoAbcwEQnzpTIMtCpoYsE8sTaHKeYqQCo=; b=ZyzluUawNJet0ptuvnD5pdG2aHJv7iHryzzzgoQXYjA+Rsyx279j+12gYWWxH2sMIy kuPX2IdDnExMng+dR6qsgzqXmJalb27RUenORUad/+mV05uxfJXt3Ft0a0pjf1KLHAuz YGJEqqLdEZAre45AtB6MYZG+WfFwA2jQnl6/Hq5r6doP0+EndM5meFEyi5MvRUMjHrM4 RwZ8xnVhSEYAiKhbBQL1+vwWoYe3jd3v8yS5syJB6vA2HhMat5yFhoCytmerQrgfnm/K nZReVgleZhw+Mq7VwJ7thFR5LmEWjILUoRabh4EGr3w1t2BBlDI3uG6WO+E6wqEIgySq IYRQ==
Linked is a .dmg that is built exactly as if I had made a proper release just now (that is, both Hatari.app and Hatari_Falcon.app are included etc). I pulled the latest sources for the build, followed the build instructions I've posted before and I've also verified that TT ram etc show up in the settings dialog. Other Mac users on the list please test this .dmg to see if it's what you expect it should be .. :)
Todo: The doc-directory is from 1.8. I do not know which files from the source code repository should be included (last time I just took it from the Windows release). Same applies to readme.txt in the root.
README-libraries.txt is updated with the actual versions I've built with.