Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

Le 22/06/2015 10:36, Jérôme Vernet a écrit :
Hi

I will have no time to work on Hatari in the next days.

I think that you can at least update gui-osx directory with what I send.
As there is .nib binary, you can put all the files I send ?

Hi

could you post a zip of all those recent files ? I lost track of who made what recently on the OSX version, so I'd prefer if you could send your most recent versions to avoid doing any mistake when updating the main repo.