Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

Le 29/06/2015 20:18, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Linked is a .dmg that is built exactly as if I had made a proper release
just now (that is, both Hatari.app and Hatari_Falcon.app are included
etc). I pulled the latest sources for the build, followed the build
instructions I've posted before and I've also verified that TT ram etc
show up in the settings dialog. Other Mac users on the list please test
this .dmg to see if it's what you expect it should be .. :)

Todo: The doc-directory is from 1.8. I do not know which files from the
source code repository should be included (last time I just took it from
the Windows release). Same applies to readme.txt in the root.

Hi

these doc files are not updated yet ; as you said, they should be the same as in the windows release, so once they're ready for windows, you can grab them for OSX.

Nicolas

README-libraries.txt is updated with the actual versions I've built with.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/hatari-1.9.0-devel_osx.dmg.zip

/Troed