Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Am Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:02:04 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 30/07/2014 12:00, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
> > Le 30/07/2014 11:55, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
> >> I've checked both versions under Windows7 and they doesn't work. In
> >> case of 32bit version I see only dialog box with message "The
> >> procedure entry point inflateReset2 could not be located in the
> >> dynamic link library zlib1.dll". 64 bit version shows message "The
> >> application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"
> >>

> > I need to check for the 32 bit version, because I was able to start
> > it from Wine under linux.
> >

> In fact, that's normal ; only the 64 bit version can work under
> windows 7, not the 32 bit version (it will work under windows xp)
>
> I know windows 64 bit can run some 32 bit programs, but it seems it
> doesn't work with hatari, a 64 bit version is needed.

According to http://www.solfege.org/faq/ that problem could occur when
there is an old version of zlib1.dll in C:\Windows\System32 ... so if
you have a zlib1.dll there, you could also try to temporarily rename it
and then check whether the problem will be gone.