Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

Am Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:41:49 +0200
schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx>:

> Am Mon, 02 Jun 2014 21:40:16 +0200
> schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > On 02/06/14 19:00, Bob Carpenter wrote:
> > > Thomas,
> > >
> > > I will try it this evening. I appreciate your help. Even if this
> > > does not work, I should be able to add something manually to the
> > > Xcode project to create the directories and copy over the
> > > documentation files.
> >
> > The XCode project produced by cmake put Hatari.app in src/Release
> > (or src/Debug -wich is an existing hatari directory form sources,
> > so it's bad), without AtariHelp copied inside .lproj folder. AND
> > create in src an hatari.app folder with AtariHelp but no binaries...
> >
> > That's pretty curious !
>
> Interesting... so we've got to Hatari.app folders (or one Hatari.app
> and one hatari.app? does the case matter?), one generated by XCode and
> one generated by the osx_bundle_dirs target from CMake? Can you find
> out which one has been generated by osx_bundle_dirs?

Ok, I googled a little bit and it seems like that according to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13420117/how-to-get-a-path-of-the-app-bundle-in-a-cmake-script-to-supply-it-to-the-fixup
one should use the XCode variable ${CONFIGURATION} to determine the
right destination folder. I tried now to change Hatari's CMake build
system accordingly ... could you please give it another try?

 Thanks,