Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

On 02/06/14 19:00, Bob Carpenter wrote:
Thomas,

I will try it this evening. I appreciate your help. Even if this does not work, I should be able to add something manually to the Xcode project to create the directories and copy over the documentation files.
But each time there is something changed, or if you launch make from command line, you will loose nearly every change you make on the XCode project. Something relaunch cmake and change the project...

May be it just a point to see before release.

JV