Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

Le 30/05/2014 04:15, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Eero,

The status bar update fixed the problem. It is great to have it back!
Thanks for making the change so that the status bar is usable on OS X. I
do notice that the LED simply turns on and off now. In some of the
earlier development versions and possibly 1.7, the drive LED actually
pulsed to simulate drive activity.

Hi

if led is refreshed less often to reduce slowdown, then you don't get the blinkg effect.

@Nicolas - I tried Lethal Xcess in STE mode and whether I had the
blitter turned on or not, I had the flickering effect. However, it
appears to work fine in STF mode. As you mentioned, it seemed to work
most of the time in STF mode. In any case, it sounds like fixing the
root cause will wait until after 1.8. I cannot speak for anyone else,
but that would be fine with me.

It works quite often for me ; can you try to change line 786 in mfp.c and put :
TimerClockCycles += rand()%5-2

This could improve the calibration.