Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

On torstai 29 toukokuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On torstai 29 toukokuu 2014, Bob Carpenter wrote:
> > > Do you get a problem if you use just HD, or drive LED:
> > > 	--statusbar=no --drive-led=yes
> > >
> > > ?
> >
> > I just tried this and Hatari was very sluggish again.
>
> Both when not using floppy and when having just drive led?
>
> > It is very strange because the drive LEDs and the status bar worked
> > until the most recent commits.
>
> If it has change recently it means that either your SDL version changed,
> or somehow also LED update range changed.
>
> I'll look into it.

FDC track information caused statusbar to be updated
on every screen update.  I've changed the code to update
statusbar only when some of the information shown by
it actually changes.

There should have been no changes on how often overlay
LED is updated.  Could you re-verify that it didn't really
regress?