Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

I think the search-engine should cover that feature nicely. However,
it seems to be half broken. For instance searching for topLeft works
well and gives you the list of all classes where it is defined, but
"transpose" does not show any classes though it does appear in the
search results...

Good point, I can't see a good use for the member list now ... at least if the search is working correctly. It's weird, it does recognize that there is something with transpose but it does not link to the right place.

It's good to see the new layout online!

Jitse