Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

For what it's worth, Mozilla has been working for some time on a Clang-based code search tool, DXR. It is starting to be ready. Being based on Clang, it really understands C++.

DXR repo (note: use the testing branch, not master. See README file.)

https://github.com/mozilla/dxr/tree/testing

Mozilla instance (using the older 'master' branch):

http://dxr.mozilla.org/

Benoit