Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

- remove the "index" and quite useless pages (namespace list, class
hierarchy, member list, file list, etc.)

Assuming member list refers to http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/functions.html I'd argue that that list is quite useful. At least I use it quite often, because I usually remember the name of a function like .transpose() but not the class in which it is defined.

But the new documentation definitely looks very good. And it built without any problems on my set-up.

Jitse