|Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:21:03 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=KA5B3NyYoFdzktU13c2Pct9n2t55yXXTOAoVQnubuLY=; b=Vz6Xnru5PR34kUHv0qDlrBv0OEmEM4BayWhn55vt7ZSODB8dKDKpRi789kdL6AWGOW KVHkh8VgnV8QM4jsHMW48SraX5zg/hqEaOTRmnknGInz8aqYbEkvaFW+n2WZstifHsQr fzBAyitD8neQuL9MZ6IL8nwSSHyrj9gPIHgnASgleCBPp5qnDeYZf5YT1Lca3s8hsyvE hNPbFc4Elo1VAKsp96VmowlJNc2TTYckFPSENtmhX9KkxvLLVMQoWtKC1ucF6VAT6FA9 DB7feg6gVa28u7dxfhB4+7z1EAiKQ8H+AJV4n3xRZ9XLcBh5h3Rf0/zaI2Jhzfq5Ml3i ocjg==
Thanks for taking the time to look at the proposals. It seems the opinions are converging. Good!
Nevertheless, I made a last attempt that is in-between 3 and 4: it use the grouping mechanism of 3, but a structure more like 4 where the "-> Reference" link has been replaced by the true reference block with Modules and Classes:
If you are only interested by the reference pages, then 4 remains better.