Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

I also don't have strong preference between 4 and 5. Since 5 was more
advanced, I continued with it, and came with:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/doc_test/5/

If we want to move to the variant #4 in the future, this won't be much work.

Now, all the relevant documentation files are included in the tree, I
removed the root node, automatically expand the current node, and
fixed some javascript bugs.

Now we can update the "overview" page, and work again on the content ;)

The changes are in the repo, and here is the commit that summarize all
the changes:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/ed2b9c0e8084/
changeset:   ed2b9c0e8084
user:        ggael
date:        2013-01-05 16:37:11
summary:     Big changes in Eigen documentation:
- Organize the documentation into "chapters".
  - Each chapter include many documentation pages, reference pages
organized as modules, and a quick reference page.
  - The "Chapters" tree is created using the defgroup/ingroup
mechanism, even for the documentation pages (i.e., .dox files for
which I added an \eigenManualPage macro that we can switch between
\page or \defgroup ).
  - Add a "General topics" entry for all pages that do not fit well in
the previous "chapters".
  - The highlevel struture is managed by a new eigendoxy_layout.xml file.
- remove the "index" and quite useless pages (namespace list, class
hierarchy, member list, file list, etc.)
- add the javascript search-engine.
- add the "treeview" panel.
- remove \tableofcontents (replace them by a custom \eigenAutoToc
macro to be able to easily re-enable if needed).
- add javascript to automatically generate a TOC from the h1/h2 tags
of the current page, and put the TOC in the left side panel.
- overload various javascript function generated by doxygen to:
  - remove the root of the treeview
  - remove links to section/subsection from the treeview
  - automatically expand the "Chapters" section
  - automatically expand the current section
  - adjust the height of the treeview to take into account the TOC
- always use the default .css file, eigendoxy.css now only includes
our modifications
- use Doxyfile to specify our logo
- remove cross references to unsupported modules (temporarily)
affected #:  49 files

cheers,
gael