|Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:12:44 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Rdmtg2AOTGWG2uw9ai1EG4Yy/Q0ZZzYQXV9b44ckky0=; b=UyVMBHlIkDpidtrYy5NZF0jX+W5Rg2A8n0IG3n9F+S6Q3ZfkG7hIsHn+K4StSVjx/S Yk8R409YbZrIihydQv6hFQ99W70q47V8KJx1Qj6KTbYjKYAMZSjiODrWTDIF7bqFkjcT sUTNh5hPw5x2scomvSZPvulOKkqbp5bNcCci0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=L/rNKCBKdLyzEyPxFTl8nqWQMS7HFpKHlvMKN05W24c1EsGT4YxQK+avJMOkceCM0p OEok2Tjj5ozUWiyNHZLrRruaZ9iIs9kITXzovxOF8VNFyYg/ea7ZPJIOX51bruvpZMPT Cq0mQWp7fZPLlIDJv9YAtPq+t0nNZtZB0uzF8=
2010/12/29 Jose Luis Blanco <joseluisblancoc@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks, pushed, but I changed your identity to use your full name and
>> email address, see hg log.
> I also attach another silly patch... I don't know if it's a policy of
> the Eigen project, but for me it looks strange that many informative
> messages are output in CMake with "MESSAGE(" without "STATUS", so for
> example in cmake-gui one has many messages in red.
> IMHO, this may confuse users since they look like errors, but they
> aren't. If that was unintentional, please apply this patch!
So, I have one problem with that: it prepends messages with "-- ".
This is a problem when we print the "Some things you can do now:"
message, as it breaks the 80-column layout used by this ascii table
(where we explain usual make targets) and vertical space is very
Is it OK to make some exceptions for such cases?