|Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc
- From: Jose Luis Blanco <joseluisblancoc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 22:06:53 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=i96h4KBGzGEH1mIsvlWGraELH264NM+aDTNFBxZ9XGs=; b=bkvQX8hBxTqVQ0uDmkX/4FKbQw3AT7rLjaVdNoM1LRVsYmCAL0X6ER56d9Z9f5KPjq itBXYTQYuX1GVTW27Ys7pTtv8NeilxldFb3Z/h1WlZ6RT58mI7HpN9D3meO2Iouuxc9Z wHGX1fvdaJNC63b601kcqL6BJCcOhdwQNont0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ISoxOE7YKKhb+rcrOX0RpDOCSm+K9nqpYaIw2lF4lw2JvBTy3wLnbIE9hlNj3bBnXX M/4xisrg7CQHp8SWCn6hjoGfTpiZfH5TmeR6DNmU9d4qxbDshXrxatM9OcUHIswpsmSF W706oSgYOb9G634m/Vdshetc+Nb0QnYMu0zm0=
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, pushed, but I changed your identity to use your full name and
> email address, see hg log.
I also attach another silly patch... I don't know if it's a policy of
the Eigen project, but for me it looks strange that many informative
messages are output in CMake with "MESSAGE(" without "STATUS", so for
example in cmake-gui one has many messages in red.
IMHO, this may confuse users since they look like errors, but they
aren't. If that was unintentional, please apply this patch!
Description: Binary data