|Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Patch to fix build on msvc
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:12:47 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=r3eHYsjqfA9vm80OdejwFNhrgTiwCcaCUpWsqIWjURU=; b=ZLZyqhaOqO4Ok8YLjUJ55tb28xLhFbL7McQyqFImMBt9c/RE94wkIq6M57IPUWywjd HzmSKmQxyE4mQdB2OEiT+Tpx4poBD17g/Rw3MCeQpwA2voJHQFWe+/ArPLP/Hl9Kh7NP Z9dgeeRBo2JlIBY158wDoNrnZ5QnHmwCzD4aE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=K8VfbEwUmonb7Qb/vzgqkWH9EsYL9ewXQK3NJXp7aSTsKaMUXYovvmYSQj4DVXzmSb PnF+jNJZxf5ubT/rcyH8ail14Ba2K7dN72DE8LBTaTOByYNFkF2tBnJXKh4yuDhmhx/U JPaci/hmV3U3tqTVBzRolhHbD48wdzxykTCik=
2010/12/29 Jose Luis Blanco <joseluisblancoc@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks, pushed, but I changed your identity to use your full name and
>> email address, see hg log.
> I also attach another silly patch... I don't know if it's a policy of
> the Eigen project, but for me it looks strange that many informative
> messages are output in CMake with "MESSAGE(" without "STATUS", so for
> example in cmake-gui one has many messages in red.
> IMHO, this may confuse users since they look like errors, but they
> aren't. If that was unintentional, please apply this patch!
OK, I never really understood the meaning of STATUS, will push when I can.