Re: [eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

Benoit,

I'd like to speak in favour of Redmine. I'm not exactly sure what the
workflow is that you have in mind, but with Redmine, too, you can have
long discussions below an issue and attach patches (or any other file)
to the issue. Moreover, Redmine has a wiki, a repository browser,
discussion boards, news, etc., and you can cross-link everything, e.g.
commit messages or wiki pages to issues. Thus, everything connected to
Eigen could be integrated in one site, even Bitbucket wouldn't be
needed any more. Also, Eigen's homepage and the wiki could be handled
by Redmine. We use it at the company I work in and we're all very
happy with it.

To have a look at it, check out Redmine's own Redmine :) at
www.redmine.org as a good example how it would look like.

Cheers,
Marton