[eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

*** general issue tracker announcements ***

For some time we've been considering moving to a serious issue/patch tracker.

There are 2 main candidates here: Redmine (Thomas' favorite) and
Bugzilla (my favorite).

Toy Bugzilla instance:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/

Toy Redmine instance:
http://eigen.freehackers.org

*** bugzilla propaganda ***

What I like with bugzilla is that it matches the workflow that I have
in mind for Eigen. I would like us to move to using such a tracker for
most development discussion, and potentially attach lots of patches to
them. I would like all the discussion to stay on the same bug page,
not be distributed over N separate bug pages. I would like the bug,
not the patches, to be the center of the discussion. So patch review
systems a la reviewboard don't work for me. They are for projects who
stay mainly centered around a mailing list, but this has not be
working for us for a long time now.

Notice that I have set up patch reviewing as follows in this bugzilla:
When you attach a patch, under "flags", there is a "review" line.
There you can select "?" to request review, and enter the name of the
requestee. He then receives an email, and can on one page add a
comment, see your raw patch, quote it, reply r+ or r-.

Click on 'Diff' to see the effect of a patch. There is also a great
'interdiff' feature to see the difference between 2 patches, but i
have yet to make it work.