Re: [eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

Actually I am talking about the email notification in a web-based system.  E.g. here's the trac mail from some issue I was only following because I'm cc'd on this component.  I'm not talking about the old email-based trackers that should have been buried 10 years ago (or maybe 15...)

I can skim these notifications and follow what's going on.  With (default) bugzilla, this isn't possible.