Re: [eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

2010/10/2 Robert Lupton the Good <rhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> One thing that used to drive me crazy with bugzilla is that the mail it sends (sent?) by default doesn't tell you enough to see what's going on.  The mail from FSF's old gnats system, or trac, is far more informative --- it's really helpful to get the original description as well as the comment someone added.

Ah, I see what you mean; but this isn't the email-based interface
anyway, it's just non-replyable notifications asking you to go to the
bug URL; so it has not been a problem for me. I have never used the
email-based interface but I certainly hope that it's more informative.

By the way, bugzilla also has a command-line interface. That must be
very useful to implement hg hooks.

Benoit