Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

I see what you say but I can't say I fully agree, and I can't reveal more than I did about that safety project. We'll probably have to agree to disagree. What is important to me is that we keep the option of real mode setting full screen where supported.

But, I'm not against an integer only scaling mode for for ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_WINDOW or maybe a virtual resolution emulation API if anyone wants to have a go at implementing that.

Kind Regards,

B.