Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

Yes, probably something was left out, although SDL is sending all
sorts of requests to X left and right... :p

I tried to use xtrace, but both SDL and Allegro talk a lot to X, so
it's difficult to see what's going on from the traces. I looks like
SDL is setting the window properties several time and again, I hope
that that's not needed...

I'll have to examine SDL's code in detail. It might take a while
before I can tell more about it.

Kind Regards,

B.