Re: [AD] Current SVN OS X issues

On 27 Jan 2010, at 19:27 , Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On 27 Jan 2010, at 17:43 , Peter Hull wrote:
>> I ran clang again, results are here
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/valleyway/clang.zip
>
> WOW.
> I ran the static analyser through make (rather than xcodebuild) and for me it only found 64 potential bugs. I'll have to make my way through your list.

Actually, it looks like many of the reported "Null dereference" warnings are due to the analyser getting confused by ASSERTed pointers: the pointer is first ASSERTed to be not NULL, but then the analyser complains about them anyway. What version of the analyser did you use? I downloaded the most recent one for my test.
It also looks like you (Peter) have extensive unmerged changes in your midman.m. Anything you'd like to merge back into svn?

Evert