Re: [AD] Missing system vtable entries on OS X

On 2010-01-27, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following vtable entries are blank in the OS X system vtable, leading to crashes when the top-level functions are called:
>
> get_num_display_formats
> get_display_format_option
> set_new_display_format
>
> How should these functions be implemented?
> I had a look at the iphone port, but that doesn't really help me because I don't see where it queries the actual modes that can be set.

The iphone port is hardcoded to four display formats.

Just from browsing around, it looks like CGLChoosePixelFormat() would be
your starting point.
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/DOCUMENTATION/GraphicsImaging/Reference/CGL_OpenGL/Reference/reference.html#//apple_ref/c/func/CGLChoosePixelFormat

Peter