Re: [AD] Current SVN OS X issues

On 01/27/2010 01:08 PM, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On 27 Jan 2010, at 14:25 , Jon Rafkind wrote:
FWIW, the intel compiler (free to download) is a lot stricter than gcc
on C code and gives some useful warnings, if anyone wants to try it.
Only the evaluation version is free on OS X, isn't it?
There is a free-for-non-commercial use Linux version (which is actually harder to find now than I remember it to be in the past), but not for OS X.

Oh I wasn't aware of the osx situation. I have the intel compiler on my linux laptop. I can run allegro through icc at some point..