[AD] Current SVN OS X issues

This is partly a reminder for myself to look into these things, partly something that others may wish to look into if they have time.

1. As I've mentioned previously, there is a problem with ex_logo that causes the logo text to disappear. This does not seem to affect the Linux port at least.

2. As Trent found, there is a mysterious crash in the native dialog addon. It gets triggered by abort_example() and also by closing the window of ex_native_filechooser. It is not triggered by the popups that occur while the example is run.

3. When running ex_windows and clicking one of the windows, I get
2010-01-27 09:53:23.572 ex_windows[6576:903] *** -[NSLock unlock]: lock (<NSLock: 0x100e06890> '(null)') unlocked from thread which did not lock it
2010-01-27 09:53:23.576 ex_windows[6576:903] *** Break on _NSLockError() to debug.

4. This one is a little bit different. Apple ships a new compiler with OS X 10.6 called clang. It's supposedly a better compiler than gcc is (although you can use a gcc front-end with the llvm backend that clang uses so I'm not sure how or why). Setting
export CC=clang
export PATH=/Developer/usr/bin:$PATH
before running cmake allows Allegro to be compiled with clang. This works fine, however not all the examples work. ex_windows works (with the above-mentioned warning, which also occurs when using gcc), but ex_bitmap segfaults after the window opens.

The first three could probably go on the tracker, maybe the fourth as well (as a feature request). It is at least worth checking if the crash is due to a problem in our code that gcc glosses over, or if it is due to a bug in clang (which I suppose is possible, since it's still in development).

Evert