Re: [AD] Two custom mouse cursor patches

On 2008-09-15, Peter Hull <peterhull90@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's not a bad idea to try the generated Xcode project; it would
> solve both problems. I'd like to see at least one program built as a
> proper bundle though (and I think the demo is the best candidate for
> that) Anyone know if cmake knows about bundles? The other issue is
> universal binaries, can cmake do that automatically?

I opened up ccmake and, on a hunch, set CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to
"i386;ppc".  (Ok, I tried "i386,ppc" and "i386 ppc" first.)

And the result...

% file ex_bitmap
ex_bitmap: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
ex_bitmap (for architecture i386):  Mach-O executable i386
ex_bitmap (for architecture ppc7400):	Mach-O executable ppc

The cmake docs variously mention bundles and frameworks, so I assume
it handles them too.

Peter