Re: [AD] Two custom mouse cursor patches

I'll have a look later. I will also put some more detail into the OS X
todo list on the wiki, then maybe we can divide it up and avoid
duplication. I'm very happy that someone else is going to look at the
code as I've tended to leave it alone as long as it worked for me.

Pete