Re: [AD] Two custom mouse cursor patches

On 15 Sep 2008, at 05:43, Peter Hull wrote:
I'll have a look later. I will also put some more detail into the OS X
todo list on the wiki, then maybe we can divide it up and avoid
duplication.

Good idea. In this case it's not as bad as I first thought though: it sortof half duplicates one function, which needed a different prototype anyway (before it could be put into the vtable).

I'm very happy that someone else is going to look at the
code as I've tended to leave it alone as long as it worked for me.

ex_mouse_cursor wasn't working at all ;)
My main plan at the moment was to go through all the examples, identify those that don't work or crash (which is a few of them) and fix things one by one. Goal: by 4.9.5 WIP all examples work correctly (or at least fail gracefully) on OS X. Now let's see how far we'll get. :)

Evert